Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Wedding Week(ish): (DIY) Decorations

Looking back now, I wish I would have better documented all the work that went into this wedding. I would have six months of DIY post material if I would have taken pictures of the process. I spent months thrifting, sewing, designing, cutting, gluing, you name it! (And I had a TON of help! Eternal gratitude to my momma, my aunts "The Sisters", and my grandma!) Every single thing was hand-picked or handmade. However, I didn't know blogging would be in my future (hence this whole wedding-week business in the first place).  There were days I begged Tyler to just elope because I was so stressed, but if I could do it all over again, I wouldn't change a thing. It was a ton of work, but every area felt so personal to me. At least I have plenty of photographic proof of the finished projects!


















All photos by Colby Moore.

4 comments :

  1. Replies
    1. I know the gal who owns the farm!! Sandy teaches fourth grade too!

      Delete
    2. Small world! She and Ron are the greatest. They did so much for us! We had an amazing experience working with them.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by and saying hi! Be sure to check the notification box to see any replies. :)

Blog Design by Get Polished