Saturday, June 8, 2013

Wedding Week(ish): The Reception

 Our reception flew by, at least in my memory. We were all over the place, and I loved every second of it--cutting the cake, throwing the bouquet, eating all the amazing food, dancing like crazy surrounded by our friends...it was one huge blur of awesome. Tyler busted out some serious (and hilarious) dance moves to MC Hammer's "You Can't Touch This." Everyone (me included) thought it was rehearsed, but he swears he totally made it up on the spot. Well, his exact words were, "What can I say? The funk was with me." I threw in a picture taken in the middle of it by his brother-in-law, and I think my face says it all.


Photo Credit: Colby Moore
Photo Credit: Colby Moore

Photo Credit: Colby Moore

Photo Credit: Colby Moore


Photo Credit: Ott Maiwat










MC Hammer dance. //Photo Credit: Ott Maiwat

Photo Credit: Ott Maiwat

Photo Credit: Colby Moore

Photo Credit: Colby Moore

Photo Credit: Ott Maiwat

Photo Credit: Colby Moore

Photo Credit: Ott Maiwat

Photo Credit: Ott Maiwat
Photo Credit: Ott Maiwat
It was everything I had dreamed.

Video by Andy Anderson.
Mobile link: click here.

2 comments :

  1. Oh my word you looked absolutely lovely! And the reception looked so beautiful! Seems like everyone had a wonderfully fun time.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and saying hi! Be sure to check the notification box to see any replies. :)

Blog Design by Get Polished