Monday, June 3, 2013

One year.

Photo by Colby Moore

I have been married to this fella for exactly one year today. It has truly been amazing. Everyone says that the first year is the hardest, and if that's the case, we're set for life. In the midst of reliving our wedding via blog posts (and how excited I get about it!), I want to just take a day to publicly acknowledge that today really isn't about the wedding at all. It's about us. Don't get me wrong, I loved every bit of our big day, and it turned out exactly how I envisioned. When it all comes down to it, though, I would have gotten married at a truck stop wearing a potato sack if it would have been the only way I could be with this guy for the rest of my life.

He keeps me grounded and realistic, does the dishes, tells me he loves me about a million times a day, indulges my need to go to antique stores, and eats what I cook even when it's less than awesome. He has an insatiable need for hugs, supports my goals and dreams, and watches SVU with me without complaining (too much). He's a man of integrity, and one of the hardest-working people I've ever met. I respect him, admire him, and love him more than I thought I could ever love anyone.

Happy one year, Tyler. You're my One.

2 comments :

Thanks for stopping by and saying hi! Be sure to check the notification box to see any replies. :)

Blog Design by Get Polished