Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Annual Disney Girls Trip: Hollywood Studios

Last year, I went to Walt Disney World with my BFF + Disney guru, Haley. We had such a blast that we decided to make it an annual thing! Last year we went to Magic Kingdom and Epcot, and this year we added a ride at Animal Kingdom and a morning at Hollywood Studios into the mix! It was my first time at Hollywood Studios, and I immediately fell in love with it--especially with all the vintage Christmas decorations in the mix! 

We started out in Toy Story Land, which is basically the most adorable thing I've ever seen. It's made to make you feel toy-sized, and man does it deliver. We rode a couple of rides and ate breakfast at Woody's Lunch Box--I highly recommend the breakfast bowl! 
I'm not a fan of thrill rides (Haunted Mansion is way more my speed!), so I wandered in and out of shops and snapped some photos while Haley rode Tower of Terror. We explored a little more after we met back up, and then popped in Baseline Tap House for a charcuterie board--at $10, it was cheaper than any comparable boards I've found in Kansas City, where I live, and enough food for us to share. Who says Disney has to be expensive?
After fully enjoying the old Hollywood Christmas vibes and a pit stop for an iced chai (the barista wrote "Princess Jess" on my cup and of course I had to snap a picture!), we headed back to the room to get ready for Dapper Day! 



No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and saying hi! Be sure to check the notification box to see any replies. :)

Blog Design by Get Polished