Thursday, December 13, 2018

Dapper Day at Disney!

Dapper Day at Disney! This was the first time participating for both of us, which was pretty special--it's not often you get to experience a "first" with a Disney pro like Haley. She went with an Adventureland theme, and I, predictably, did Haunted Mansion. It was a little intimidating at first, but once we got to the park, it was so fun to see so many people dressed up; some of the outfits we saw were truly amazing!  

(The winter castle lights are just gorgeous; I couldn't stop taking photos.)
We rode a few rides, hunted down some merch, ate dinner at Be Our Guest (best filet mignon of my life!), and stuck around for the fireworks--and man, were they incredible. I won't give it away, but there is one part that is just absolutely mindblowing; I audibly gasped! Afterward we rushed over to ride Haunted Mansion--it was down for a big part of the day, and you know I'm not leaving MK without riding at least once!  Dapper Day is definitely a winner in my book. 








No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and saying hi! Be sure to check the notification box to see any replies. :)

Blog Design by Get Polished