It's been a few months since I've done a 10 Things post, so I thought I'd share some more random facts about myself. Not that I need to try harder to convince you guys that I'm a total weirdo, but....eh. Oh well. :)
1. When people ask what my favorite animal is, I always say fox (and I do love them), but only because I feel like "unicorn" is not an acceptable answer.
2. I'm fairly socially anxious, and therefore awkward about 90% of the time.
3. I'm told about once a month or so by random people that I look like Hilary Swank, but I have never been able to see it. (I always just hope it's P.S.-I-Love-You-Hilary-Swank and not Boys-Don't-Cry-Hilary-Swank...)
4. I owned a horse when I was a teenager--until it almost killed my father by kicking him in the head. He had to have major reconstructive surgery and plates put in his face.
5. My maiden name is Cosby, and I grew up hearing the same Jello/Cosby sweater jokes over and over. The favorite joke of most everyone, though, was to ask if I was related to Bill. Oh, I get it, because I'm a paler-than-pale white girl. Hilarious. I actually had a relative named Bill Cosby, though, so I always said yes with a completely straight face.
6. I am legitimately not sure if I want children. I love kids--it's just the bearing of them that is freaking terrifying. And also that part about being completely responsible for another human life. You know, minor things like that.
7. If Bob Ross is on television, I will watch it.
8. I have an itty-bitty fear of swimming in the ocean; I'll do it, I just can't think about it too much. I had zero fear until I was snorkeling in Puerto Rico during high school and a very curious, very large barracuda kept getting too close--close enough for me to reach out and touch it if I wanted to. Which I didn't. Do you know how big those teeth look close up?
9. I don't have a favorite color.
10. My childhood crushes included--in order--Billy Ray Cyrus, Chuck Norris, Jonathan Taylor Thomas, the Green/White Power Ranger, Bryan White, Josh Server from All That, and JC Chasez. I was a weird kid.