Thursday, February 21, 2013

vine & other ways to connect

I admit, I'm a bit of a social media addict. Maybe it's because I'm an introvert that likes connecting with people, or maybe it's just because I'm a terrible procrastinator most of the time, and I like having as many ways to do that as possible. Either way, I joined Vine a couple weeks ago; I wasn't sure how I liked it at first, but it's growing on me (no pun intended. Yeesh). I think I'm going to stick with it. I guess my friends aren't as convinced, because I'm only following about 12 people, and most of them haven't put up a single video yet. So if you're on Vine, stop by and say hello!


If you're looking for more ways to connect, you can also find me on TwitterPinterest, and on my personal and (hobby) iphone photography Instagrams. Keep in touch! 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and saying hi! Be sure to check the notification box to see any replies. :)

Blog Design by Get Polished