Friday, February 22, 2013

life this week pt 2: antiques

I'm heading into another weekend today, so I thought I had better catch up on the last one. I don't really foresee doing much today, since the weather is bitterly cold and there's ice still hanging around. This time last week I was whipping up some of Sarah's famous breakfast enchiladas. These suckers are ah-may-zing, you guys. Since I can't convince her to start a blog of her own (ahem, Sarah!), I might post the recipe soon. So tasty.



Sunday while the hubs was at work, my brother came over and we decided to go poke around Relics for awhile. I love that place, but like most antique stores, I have hit & miss days. This day, I could have bought the whole place. I didn't, but I could have. I might have to head back over there this weekend too. I have reverse buyers remorse over a couple of gems I left behind.

My brother was reeeeeeeeeally excited about this. GO SPEED RACER, GO!

In loooooooooooove.


Okay, I have begun to recognize that I have a problem. I'm a bit obsessed with old cameras. I HAVE to pick them up and look through them. (Also, please ignore how weird I look in that picture. I got ready in literally 5 minutes.)



So glad my brother is around, and that he loves digging through old junk as much as I do. I think I've convinced him to have a monthly brother-sister thrifting day with me and I seriously can't wait to go. Maybe I should have asked him about a weekly trip instead. 

Hope your week was lovely!

1 comment :

  1. LOL I also love thrift shops but you need time and patience to get the good stuff. It's really cool that your brother is interested in that kind of thing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and saying hi! Be sure to check the notification box to see any replies. :)

Blog Design by Get Polished