Wednesday, February 20, 2013

life this week pt 1: vday date

Our Valentine's Day was pretty much perfect: low-key and relaxing. We exchanged presents on Thursday night, but since I worked until almost 8pm, we actually celebrated on Friday. We both had the day off, so we slept in a little, and then went to Zio's for lunch. Yum.


Then we went by The Cup (kinda a tradition with us--we went there a ton when we were dating!), and got our cupcakes to-go, since we were stuffed from lunch.


Tyler had Redboxed "The Perks of Being a Wallflower," since we didn't get to see it in theaters. So we ended up back home, curled up in our pajamas on the couch. We both loved it. I get so nervous watching movies based on books I really love (that's why I still haven't seen East of Eden), but it was so great. I think the fact that Chbosky directed it made a huge difference. Such a beautifully broken story.


Then I had a coffee craving, so we went to Starbucks and just sat and talked for awhile. Tyler had to work the next day, so we didn't stay out late--not that we would have, anyway, since we act like an old married couple and go to bed at 8:30. (That's not an exaggeration, for the record.)


Side note: I'm newly obsessed with Vanilla Spice Lattes. Yum.




Oh, and this is what I wore:




Details:
Dress: Modcloth // tights: Target // shoes: Charlotte Russe // necklace: Forever 21

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and saying hi! Be sure to check the notification box to see any replies. :)

Blog Design by Get Polished