Thursday, January 25, 2018

Tracy Arm Fjord

I don't even know where to begin with the Tracy Arm Fjord. It is truly one of the most beautiful places I've ever been. I kept snapping photos left and right, and still don't feel like I managed to do it any justice at all. The water was the most incredible turquoise blue--I would have sworn I was somewhere tropical if it wasn't 40 degrees outside! Pair that  with the towering mountains, waterfalls, and icebergs, and it truly took my breath away. It culminated at Sawyer Glacier, which you can see in the background of the first picture (and in several others--this is a bit of a photo heavy post!). I wish I could scoop you all up and take you there so you could see it in person.  (Be sure to check out the video at the bottom--I feel like it does a better job of capturing the grandeur!)

(This one is a bit grainy, but do you spy the bear?!)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and saying hi! Be sure to check the notification box to see any replies. :)

Blog Design by Get Polished