Thursday, January 4, 2018

White Christmas

I know it's January already, but I just realized that I never told you that we actually had a white Christmas this year. It started snowing about 3am on Christmas Eve, stopped midday, and was cold enough that it stuck around through New Years. I'm pretty sure I can count on one hand the number of times in my life that it's been snowy on Christmas Day, so it was pretty darn special. And naturally, I dragged my husband out in it to take some photos--is there anything more photogenic than fresh snow? 

I actually ordered this dress back in May to wear to the captain's dinner on our summer cruise to Alaska, but it didn't come in on time. Turns out it's actually pretty Christmas-y in the right context, so I'm thinking it's now my go-to holiday dress. Now if only every Christmas could be a white Christmas!



Dress: SheIn // Shoes: Forever 21 // Earrings: BaubleBar 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and saying hi! Be sure to check the notification box to see any replies. :)

Blog Design by Get Polished