It's been ages since I've created a wishlist, and I figured with Christmas around the corner, what better time to get back at it, right? Don't get me wrong--getting presents doesn't even make the top 25 list of my favorite things about Christmas, but it's fun to look & dream. It reminds me of getting the toy catalogs as a kid and carefully picking out the things I wanted to ask Santa for. So here's my dream Christmas list this year.
1. British citizenship. A girl can dream, right? ;)
2. This adorable print by Emily Martin.
3. Since my craft desk became a computer desk when we moved (our last apartment had a built-in computer desk), I'm on the hunt for a new desk/craft table. This one is simple and sizeable enough to do the job.
4. I bought a rollerball of Elizabeth & James Nirvana Black awhile ago, and it's soooo good. I feel like I have to save it for special occasions because I like it so much! Also, every time I'm in Sephora I put some on from the sample bottle. #oops
5. I am completely freaking out over this Neko Case record collection. She is so amazing.
6. We've been using a hand-me-down couch from my mom since we got married, and we're well overdue for a new one. And if I'm going to dream, might as well dream big, right? This one from West Elm is so gorgeous!
7. This pretty little necklace caught my eye the other day and I had to add it to my list. I love how simple yet substantial it is.
8. Matilda was my favorite childhood book. I'm beginning to think I need this....in tattoo form (don't tell my mother).