Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Life this Week

This week has been a bit on the crazy side. I was given two new clients at work, which has filled my schedule completely. Two of my four 10-hour days are 100% clients from 8:30am to 6:30pm, minus an hour for lunch. So now I'm trying to cram all my office work into a couple hours. It's completely doable, and makes the days go by more quickly, but it also adds a teensy bit more stress. The deadlines stay the same, even if the workload has increased.

That kicked into effect at the end of last week, so I definitely took full advantage of my weekend--I made it super lazy! I barely moved from the couch on Saturday (can I confess that? I was a bum). We did make it out of the house on Friday, but just to go to Krispy Kreme--glazed is the BEST, and I will fight you if you tell me otherwise!--and to Target....of course.









It wasn't all unproductive, though. Sunday I cleaned the apartment, made some blueberry muffins and painted this cute little watercolor for my friend Sarah (there are actually three total, but this one was my favorite):



I'm no artist, for sure, but I really like pretending that I am. :) Off to work I go. Hopefully I'll get this schedule worked out soon.



No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and saying hi! Be sure to check the notification box to see any replies. :)

Blog Design by Get Polished