Thursday, April 2, 2020

Hever Castle Gardens


All this gorgeous spring weather has me reminiscing about our perfect day at Hever Castle in Kent. The castle itself was beautiful and chock full of medieval history, but the gardens were on another level; I literally gasped out loud when I stepped into the rose garden! It was unlike any place I'd ever been.

The gardens are expansive and beautifully laid out so that around every corner is something to discover; there are small waterfalls, endless types of flowers, sculptures, water gardens, hedges...it was truly something out of a dream! You don't have to take my word for it, though; I'll let the pictures speak for themselves. 





I think that last picture pretty accurately captures my feelings about this place. Hever, I've fallen in love with you completely. 


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and saying hi! Be sure to check the notification box to see any replies. :)

Blog Design by Get Polished