Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Happy Mail Day: Noon Design Shop

I love shopping for Christmas gifts--it's one of my very favorite things about the season, even if it can get a little stressful trying to find those perfect presents for everyone. I'm a true believer that it really is better to give than receive, but it's still nice to get a little something too! Last week, after an online present-purchasing binge, I was sorting through all the boxes that the mailman brought, and I found a gift box from Noon Design Shop. It was so sweet, and absolutely no-strings-attached. Even though they didn't ask me to do so, I just had to post about this gorgeous stuff, though. I mean, look at it! 


How cute is that? Every single thing, was up my alley, but when it came to choosing a favorite, I was torn between those gorgeous earrings, and the Christmas-in-a-jar candle. Seriously, that candle is the best-smelling thing in my apartment right now. I need to order a case of them!
I am all about supporting small businesses--especially ones started and run by women. I'm so inspired by gals that have the guts to just make their dreams happen. Looks like the mailman might be bringing some more packages from Noon my way--some for the gals in my life, and maybe another one for me.  
If you need some Noon in your life, it just so happens that I have a top-secret* code to save you some cash--we all need those savings this time of year! Just go to www.noondesignshop.com and type in saving15 to save 15% on any purchase (excluding monthly subscriptions). Happy shopping!

*It's not ACTUALLY top secret, but it makes it sound a little more exotic, right? 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and saying hi! Be sure to check the notification box to see any replies. :)

Blog Design by Get Polished