Friday, December 23, 2016

Currently





Feeling: excited to see my family, but dreading the six-hour drive just a little bit.

Eating: mozzarella pearls and beef jerky. I am the picture of class.

Drinking: water. But I'm definitely making a cup of cinnamon tea before we leave.

Watching: I just started season 3 of Ripper Street! I'm obsessed. And I can't wait until Sherlock comes back January 1st!

Wearing: jeans, a turtleneck, and boots.

Reading: another Jennifer Macmahon novel. Big surprise, right?

Thinking about: asking Tyler if we can skip out a little early (he's working from home for a half day today) so that we have time to stop by Elle's Patisserie in Springfield.

Loving: having our apartment totally clean before we leave. There's just something about coming home to a clean place and not having to worry about doing anything at all.

Excited about: having a whole week off when we get back. I'm going to binge-watch so much British television, you guys.

Working on: reorganizing and cataloguing my books. It's out of control.

Listening to: Christmas music, mostly, with a little Warpaint and Lord Huron thrown in.

Worried about: the weather holding out until we get home. Freezing rain? Tornadoes? No thanks.

Hoping: you all have the most wonderful holiday.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and saying hi! Be sure to check the notification box to see any replies. :)

Blog Design by Get Polished