Friday, December 9, 2016

A Not-So-Little Holiday Playlist

I like to think that I'm pretty up-to-date with music--I love finding new songs, bands, and albums to listen to as soon as they emerge. That's not to say that I don't enjoy older stuff, too, though; Stevie Nicks, Patsy Cline, Nick Drake--there are a wide range of decades gracing my record shelves. The same mostly holds true for my taste in Christmas music. My preferences definitely lean more heavily toward the classics when it comes to the holidays, but I've been known to slip some N'Sync, Sufjan, and Civil Wars in there, too.  Over the last few years, I've been slowly working on my perfect holiday playlist, and I think I've almost got it. I thought I'd share it here in case you need some Christmas spirit in the next couple weeks before the holidays. Perfect for cookie making, tree trimming, wrapping presents, snuggling up with a mug of hot cocoa--whatever you fancy, really. Give it a listen--and let me know if there are any must-have songs I missed!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and saying hi! Be sure to check the notification box to see any replies. :)

Blog Design by Get Polished