Monday, July 18, 2016

Seattle Bound!


Today's the day! I'm headed to the PNW to hang out with my good friend Layne for a week! This trip has been on my mind constantly since the day she first mentioned me coming to visit. It's been a busy couple of weeks, and with only two left before I'm back at work for the school year (how did the summer go by so fast?), I'm planning on making the very most out of my vacation. Things might be a little quiet around here this week. I'll definitely be posting about this trip when I get back, but in the meantime, feel free to follow along on Instagram (username: @jessica.lafferty) or Snapchat (username: jessicae429). See you soon!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and saying hi! Be sure to check the notification box to see any replies. :)

Blog Design by Get Polished