Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Vinyl Love: Zaba // Glass Animals

Zaba by Glass Animals

In three words: Gorgeous, mesmerizing, moody

Favorite tracks: Gooey, Toes, Black Mambo

I am SO OBSESSED with this band right now, you guys. Holy. Like, if the only thing that I would have gained out of a move to KC was discovering this band, I would have declared the whole thing worth it. I can't even put my finger on what it is exactly--typically I can pull out what I like and analyze an album piece by piece--but on Zaba, I really just like everything. If the new single from their upcoming album is any indication, I'll continue to like everything they do for quite some time. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and saying hi! Be sure to check the notification box to see any replies. :)

Blog Design by Get Polished