Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Favorite February Posts


Spring is officially around the corner, you guys! Bring on the warm days, longer daylight in the evenings, and flowers everywhere. I'm IN. As much as I do love myself a good snowfall (and rumor is we might get one Thursday), I'm more than ready to pack away my sweaters for another year. But before I get full on March fever, I want to look back at a few of my favorite posts from the past month:

1// Our Travel Trailer Redo is Officially On at The Room Journal.  My sweet friend Layne and her husband bought a travel trailer to renovate and she's documenting her step-by-step progress on the blog. She has such fantastic taste, and I'm loving following along with her process.

2// Atlanta--Her at In the Midst. Man, Mallory just nailed exactly how I felt (and still feel, to some extent) about moving to Kansas City. It's this weird mix of homesickness and excitement, and this post definitely made me feel not-so-alone.

3 & 4 // Palm Springs Kitty Scratch House and Cinnamon Roll Casserole at A Beautiful Mess. I'll probably never be comfortable enough around power tools to be able to make that cat house, but if any project could convince me to give it a try, it would be that one. SO adorable. And all I need to say about that Cinnamon Roll Casserole recipe is YES.

5// With or Without at Nice & Quiet. SUCH a good reminder.

6// A Day at the Seaside at The Tea Drinking English Rose.  Waaaaaaaaaaanderlust!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and saying hi! Be sure to check the notification box to see any replies. :)

Blog Design by Get Polished