Thursday, March 10, 2016

5 Favorites: Lush Bath Bombs

One of my very favorite things about living in the Kansas City area is how close we are to a Lush. Don't get me wrong, I know KC has a lot more to offer, but I have fallen in love with Lush, and I have fallen hard, my friends. I started out with bath bombs (which are still among my favorite things), and have slowly tried more and more products. I must Instagram them a little too much, because fairly often I get texts from friends who are first-time shoppers asking what they should try. After a little run I made awhile back, I decided to photograph some of my favorites + share them here.


1// Guardian of the Forest: Okay, it's nearly impossible for me to pick an all-time favorite, but this one is definitely in the running; it's my favorite scent for sure! It's a clean sort of earthy, and I've gotten used to the idea of green bathwater. :)




2// Lord of Misrule: Normally I'm not a huge fan of patchouli, but this bathbomb may be my gateway drug. It doesn't hurt that it's a green/pink combo that takes me back to the days when I was obsessed with Power Rangers and just KNEW that Kimberly & Tommy were going to be 2gether4ever.




3. Big Blue: This was my first favorite lush love. I mean, it's got hints of lavender, so I was basically sold at first smell. It also has seaweed inside, which is a turn-off for some people, but it makes you feel like you're soaking in the ocean. (The post-bath clean-up is pretty minimal & easy, I promise.)


4.Frozen: It has silver sparkles. Need I say more? Well, okay. It also smells amazing (a little sweet) and the color is incredible. You know those pictures of people swimming in lagoons in Iceland? It's basically like that in your bathtub. 


5// Intergalactic: This is, by far, the prettiest bath bomb I've ever used. It's literally like a rainbow explosion in your bathtub, and it has those silver sparkles I love so much. The smell is also a little minty, but still has a warmth to it; it's got a great balance of relaxation and invigoration. 




Those are my five favorite bathbombs. I think Lush face masks will be next! What are your faves?


2 comments :

  1. I am so curious about the bath bombs! I've never been to the store!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are wonderful! But seriously addicting. You can order them online too!

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by and saying hi! Be sure to check the notification box to see any replies. :)

Blog Design by Get Polished