Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Currently.



Feeling: Tired. It's 6:30 pm. #grandma

Drinking: Sweet tea. I seriously need to stop keeping it around, because I can drink a gallon in less than a week.

Watching: an Unsolved Mysteries marathon. Seriously, I am turning into my grandmother.

Reading: a book on Old English. Learning to read Anglo-Saxon documents is sort of a nerdy goal of mine.

Thinking about: Getting this apartment in order (and decorated for Christmas!)

Loving: having a 5-day weekend. Seriously, a school work schedule is the BEST.

Excited about: Sarah coming to town this weekend! Hopefully I'll finally get to explore KC a little!

Listening to: SO MUCH ADELE. My white girl is showing.

Worried about: whether or not I passed that dumb test. I honestly thought I would be relieved that it's over, but not knowing is KILLING ME.

Obsessing over: this Neko Case record collection. Anyone have an extra $200 laying around? It's the stuff my dreams are made of.


Happy Thanksgiving Eve! Hope you're having a nice relaxing evening. <3

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and saying hi! Be sure to check the notification box to see any replies. :)

Blog Design by Get Polished