Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Pining for Fall

IMG_5688

Oh man, is it fall yet? This is the first year where summer has really felt like a chore. Maybe it's the 90+ degree heat wave that we've had for what seems like forever, but I'm ready for flannel and sweaters and pumpkin everything. Fall has always been my favorite season (I'm an October baby, so maybe that has something to do with it) but I'm looking forward to it this year more than ever. Thankfully it's just around the corner so I'll be photographing leaves and drinking cocoa in no time.

1 comment :

  1. I'm a July birthday girl, and summer is my absolute favorite, but I've caught myself dreaming of fall lately too! The thought of flannel is giving me warm fuzzies already. :) I enjoyed getting your little post in my Bloglovin email today! xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and saying hi! Be sure to check the notification box to see any replies. :)

Blog Design by Get Polished