Friday, October 31, 2014

October in Instagram

October has been a busy, busy month. I can't believe it's already over; months aren't supposed to fly by so quickly. Here are a few snapshots from the past few weeks.

IG1
1. Finally sweet-talked the mister into taking me out for Mexican food. // 2. I've been all about the chai this fall. // 3. Running cockroach experiments. Thankfully, I finally figured out what to do with that creepy little thing when I'm done with it--my tattoo artist is taking him off my hands because she thinks he'd be a cool pet! To each his own, man. // 4. A rare moment of free time.
IG2
1. I've been spending a lot of Fridays at coffee shops, and I'm roughly 150% more productive there than at home. Kingdom coffee has been my go-to spot. //2. I've been trying to get better about documenting our home, even if I never do anything with the pictures. I think I've been so bad about it because I'm just unhappy with a lot of aspects of our space, but it was our first home together, and I know I will always want to remember it regardless. // 3. My record player finally died for good (it WAS about 60 years old, ya know), so Tyler bought me a new one for my birthday! //4. Spent the better part of a day with Haley, and she snapped this photo of us. I love spending time with that gal!



IG3
1. Had chai and deep conversations with Layne down on Commercial St. She has such incredible insight and perspective on life; I always feel better for the time I spend with her. // 2. Spent my birthday dinner at Aviary (for like....the third year in a row?). Yum. // 3. I never get any studying done. // 4. Added some more books to my shelves courtesy of the library book sale!
IG5
1. Tried my hand at pattern mixing....and also tried a dirty chai from the Mudhouse. I was pretty happy with both of them. // 2. Few things make me happier than brunch at Aunt Martha's. // 3. Fall is popping up (finally!) here in the Ozarks. // 4. Snagged this amazing vintage cape from Danavee's booth at Relics (please disregard the look of utter derpy-ness on my face).
IG6
1. Kitty snuggles. // 2. Just being a doof in my fall uniform. // 3. Snagged some Flourish Leather bracelets at the Ozark Craft Fair! //4. Treated myself to a little shopping. Also, I'm obsessed with this dress.

Hope you all have had a wonderful October! Happy Halloween!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and saying hi! Be sure to check the notification box to see any replies. :)

Blog Design by Get Polished