Thursday, October 9, 2014

Catching up

Just a quick catchup. I'll most likely have a post for each of these little events, but in the meantime, I'll share a few snapshots of what's been happening around here lately: 

Untitled


Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

1. New ink! // 2. Spent a Saturday at Silver Dollar City, which was awesome and terrible all at once. // 3. Went to Washington, MO to visit my good friend Sarah, and we crammed so much fun stuff into those two-ish days that we barely had time to sleep. // 4. I entered the last year of my 20s, and celebrated with a birthday dinner at Aviary and dessert at Elle's! // 5. The boys have a sister! 

1 comment :

  1. A lot has happened for you recently! A happy belated birthday and congrats on the new cat (child)!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and saying hi! Be sure to check the notification box to see any replies. :)

Blog Design by Get Polished