Monday, August 4, 2014

Project Life: Week 31

Our local scrapbook store got a shipment of new stuff in, and it is gooooood, you guys. I think I'm getting closer to developing a personal style with my Project Life (although I still need lots of practice with embellishments); it makes it a lot easier when you have access to things that fit perfectly with what you like.

Side note: I stumbled upon this blog through an online rabbit trail earlier today, and I am enamored with Maria's layouts. That is what my Project Life wants to be when it grows up, ya'll. *Sigh*

ANYWAY, here are my week 31 spreads! I used an insert this week because I took lots of pictures (plus I really wanted to use some of the new stuff I bought!)

Left side:

31L



Insert (right):

InsertR

Insert (left):

InsertL


Right side:

31R

Thanks for taking a looksie! :)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and saying hi! Be sure to check the notification box to see any replies. :)

Blog Design by Get Polished