Saturday, August 30, 2014

Project Life: 25-26

Annnnnnnnnnnnd........We're caught up! Finally! Hope you've enjoyed all the Project Life stuff, and if you haven't, I hope you enjoy that it's over. Haha. Well, I'll still be posting my weekly spread on Mondays, but the overdose is finished. :) These last two spreads are minimalistic, color-wise. I think the embellishments keep them from being too simple, but I still don't know. I think I'm a bright-color gal in the summer. I could definitely see doing lots of these color schemes during the colder months. Feel free to leave any thoughts or questions in the comment box!

Week 25, left side:
25L

Week 25, right side:
25R

Week 26, left side:
26L

Week 26, right side:
26R

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and saying hi! Be sure to check the notification box to see any replies. :)

Blog Design by Get Polished