Saturday, August 9, 2014

Project Life: 17 & 18

More Project Life! Fair warning: week 17 is the week we brought home Henry, so there are a LOT of cat pictures. Since Henry is a boy, I tried to make it a little more masculine, and I'm not sure how I feel about it. (Okay, I know how I feel about it--I don't really like it.) It's definitely less girly than most of my spreads, but it seems really generic. I'll probably go back and add some embellishments, but I'm still mulling over exactly what I want those to be. I feel similarly about week 18--of all the pages I've done this year, these two are probably my least favorites. Week 18 had a smaller insert though (busy week!) and I'm more okay with it. I don't know, maybe I was just in a funk or something? I'm definitely open to suggestions on these!

Week 17, left side:
17L



Week 17, right side:
17R

Week 18, left side:
18L

Week 18, insert, right side:
18InsertR

Week 18, insert, left side:
18InsertL


Week 18, right side:
18R

4 comments :

  1. Hey, cool, I'm in there! I really love the tweet card about Springfield. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and Max! He look so much like Henry that I didn't realize it was him at first!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are making me want to up my scrapbooking game a lot. I may have to try weekly spreads next year!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and saying hi! Be sure to check the notification box to see any replies. :)

Blog Design by Get Polished