Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Project Life: Week 7

Guys, I've hit a milestone in my Project Life: I have a spread that I'm not trying to pick apart the next day. To say I'm a perfectionist with creative projects would be an understatement--and it's also the reason I could never ever do "regular" scrapbooking. I feel like I'm starting to really get the hang of Project Life, though, and I'm definitely gaining some confidence. It may seem silly, but I kinda need that right now.

Here's week seven (I've made quite a bit of progress on our wedding album, too, so I'll share that soon!):

IMG_4256
(Left side)

RS7
(Right side)

6 comments :

  1. This is beautiful. Love your photos, and the paper you chose, and your handwriting. Stunning week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I feel like I'm really getting in a good groove with it (finally!).

      Delete
  2. Super cute! I'm so jealous of your PL album, it always makes mine look so plain in comparison!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should post some pictures! I love looking at other people's PL albums!

      Delete
  3. Where is your paper from? This is a beautiful spread!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's from the Teresa Collins line "You Are My Happy." I buy mine from a local shop (it's here on their online store: http://scrapbookgeneration.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=2067&search=you+are+my+happy), but you can find it lots of places online! :)

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by and saying hi! Be sure to check the notification box to see any replies. :)

Blog Design by Get Polished