Wednesday, February 5, 2014

February Wishlist

I've got Valentine's Day on the brain. V-Day has never really been a big deal to me one way or another; some people love it, some hate it, but I've always been rather indifferent. For some reason, though, this year I'm all about it. Give me hearts, give me chocolate, give me everything in red and pink and lace. I've no qualms about being girly and buying into the hype sometimes. Besides, commercial or not, I'm all for a holiday that encourages people to be extra loving to one another. So in honor of V-Day, February's wishlist is a little extra feminine. 

Feb Wishlist

1//2//3//4//5//6//7//8

6 comments :

  1. Adore that dress, love floral print. :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have been on such a big floral kick lately. I think I must be pining for spring. ;)

      Delete
  2. Love the dress! And the camera is way too cute :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can you really go wrong with a pink camera? ;)

      Delete
  3. I'm also pretty indifferent when it comes to vday. I pretty much ooze love every day of the year. :) I love those earrings! And of course the ring too. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I hear you. I'm a lover too--super sentimental and as gushy as it gets! I eat that stuff up.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by and saying hi! Be sure to check the notification box to see any replies. :)

Blog Design by Get Polished