Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Project Life Update: Wedding Edition

Tyler went to Lowe's on Saturday, and this is what he saw when he walked back in the apartment:


Oy vey.  When he took this picture,  I was tackling the Goliath task of starting our Project Life wedding album. It only took me about a year and a half to have any of our wedding pictures printed--including the ones we promised our families (yikes. I'm the worst). I actually made quite a bit of progress; all the pictures are actually in the album, and I have several pages completely finished. There are even more that have the PL cards with the pictures, but all the notes and embellishments aren't there quite yet. Overall, I'm pretty proud of the progress, even though this is very much still a beginner's album. What I love about Project Life, though, is that I'll be able to add and update some of the "extras" as I get better at it.

Since they aren't quite finished, I didn't want to post detailed, straight-on shots of my pages, but I'm so excited that I had to at least post some "in progress" pictures. And hey, PL experts (you know who you are!), I'm open to suggestions!












2 comments :

  1. A year and a half is not long at all. There is no way I could go back and PL; I admire you. I like the way you're "building" on it. That's how I did my honeymoon handbook. My favourite of the sneaks is the LOVE written across four protectors. Just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun project!! Love the pages already. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and saying hi! Be sure to check the notification box to see any replies. :)

Blog Design by Get Polished