Monday, December 23, 2013

Music Monday: 2013 Favorites

2013 was a pretty darn good year for good music--or at least music I like, anyway. Of course, if there's one thing I learned from making this playlist, it's that my musical tastes are all over the place. Laura Marling and CHVRCHES on the same list? I'd call that a decent range. I pulled a song from each of my favorite albums this year, which was incredibly difficult, because some of them were consistently amazing from start to finish. Have a look. Anything you'd add (or remove)?

In no particular order:
  • CHVRCHES, The Bones of What You Believe
  • Volcano Choir, Repave
  • Arcade Fire, Reflektor
  • Lorde, Heroine 
  • Daughter,  If You Leave
  • The Head and the Heart, Let's Be Still
  • BOY, Mutual Friends
  • Tegan and Sara, Hearthrob
  • Vampire Weekend, Modern Vampires of the City
  • Laura Marling, Once I Was an Eagle
  • HAIM, Days are Gone
  • Neko Case, The Worse Things Get, The Harder I Fight, The Harder I Fight, The More I Love You
  • Local Natives, Hummingbird
  • Josh Ritter, The Beast in It's Tracks


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and saying hi! Be sure to check the notification box to see any replies. :)

Blog Design by Get Polished