Monday, August 5, 2013

Monday again.

I have a friend that genuinely loves Mondays. I will never understand it. He sees them as a fresh new start to every week (and yes, he's also a morning person) and gets excited when one is around the corner.

Untitled



I pretty much see them as the death of my freedom for four days.

Okay not really, but they are a little hard for me--even harder coming off of a great weekend. I generally need about three cups of coffee and some good music to bribe myself out of bed and into the office. So for the few of you out there who are like me, I give you one of my old stand-by Monday morning songs. I'd ship you all coffee if I could.

2 comments :

  1. Agreed! Tomorrow is my Monday since it's a long weekend here, and I'm dreading it. It's going to be a multiple coffee day for sure haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not a fan of Mondays... which doesn't make any sense because I work all weekend?? So really it's not a normal Monday for me--it's like my Friday. But I'm still not a fan. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and saying hi! Be sure to check the notification box to see any replies. :)

Blog Design by Get Polished