Monday, May 20, 2013

Music Monday:Slow & Steady

I don't really have any explanation for it, but I've felt a really strong connection to this song recently. One morning at work last week, I had it sitting on repeat at my desk, and lost count of how many times it played.

 "I move slow and steady, but I feel like a waterfall."

That line. That's the one. It pretty much sums up my life lately. I have all these ideas, passions, plans, and excitement rushing out, but day-to-day, I'm slow and steady, moving in small steps, doing what I have to do so I can do what I want to do when I'm finished. Slow and steady, slow and steady.


Slow and Steady by Of Monsters and Men on Grooveshark

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and saying hi! Be sure to check the notification box to see any replies. :)

Blog Design by Get Polished