Sunday, May 19, 2013

Loving Lately: Watercolors

If my blog header didn't make it obvious, I love watercolor more than just a little bit. I mess around a bit with my own (well....technically my brother's), but I'm far from a pro. I do love scouring Etsy for some gorgeous prints, though, and these definitely fit the bill. One of each?


Oana Befort is one of my favorites ever.// Source



Obsessed with this. I wanted him tattooed on my body. //Source

I adore this little honey jar! So simple and perfect.//Source

This whole shop is gorgeous. I want them all. //Source

This is so haunting. Gives me goosebumps.//Source

Looking at these makes me want to take an art class. I think I'm going to spend the afternoon fooling around with some paints.

2 comments :

  1. I love watercolor! I just dabble in it, but out of all the mediums, I prefer watercolor. I love just being able to manipulate the paint with the water. These findings are so great, definitely puts me in the painting mood.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love messing around with it, but I'm really no good at all. I have a long weekend ahead of me, so maybe I'll get some practice in!

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by and saying hi! Be sure to check the notification box to see any replies. :)

Blog Design by Get Polished