Monday, April 1, 2013

Just a bit of news....



Man, it seems like things are super crazy around here lately. Spring = ch-ch-ch-changes. Here are a few of the things going on around our little neck of the woods lately:

1) We're adopting a puppy! One of our friend's dogs just had a litter, and we'll be bringing her home in a few weeks! Still trying to come up with names.......any ideas?

2) I've been secretly working on a book over the past 2 1/2 years, and it's going to be published! More on this later!

3) We've started the house-hunting process. It's exhausting. We have a few in mind, but it seems impossible to find exactly what we're looking for in our price range. It doesn't help that Tyler and I like completely opposite types of houses! But we need to find one fairly soon, because.....

4) We'll be welcoming a baby girl in November!

Like I said, CHANGES! Oh, and there was one more thing I forgot to mention:

IT'S APRIL FOOL'S DAY SUCKAS!
(I know. Lamesauce.)

So yeah, none of that is true. Tyler would die if I brought home a dog. I haven't secretly been working on a book (though it's a dream of mine to write one). I do have house-lust, but we just renewed the lease on our apartment for another year, and I am most definitely NOT pregnant (but baby fever is alive and well). 

Did I actually fool anyone? Huh? Did I?

Yeah, I didn't think so. :)



4 comments :

  1. You fooled me!!! And you made me laugh, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Good! I know I got a couple people at least! :)

      Delete
  2. You fooled me too! Here I was wondering about your book and all just to read that it was all jokes :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe someday I'll write one.....no idea what I'll write it about, though! :)

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by and saying hi! Be sure to check the notification box to see any replies. :)

Blog Design by Get Polished