Sunday, March 10, 2013

loving lately: wood

We're nowhere near ready to buy a house yet, but boy, do I daydream about houses. There's really only so much decorating and customization you can do to an apartment; I can't exactly replace the counter tops, cabinets and doors, or rip up the carpet and put in hardwood floors. Not that I don't love our little space, but I'm definitely looking forward to being able to have a place we can really make ours.

One thing I love in houses is raw & exposed wood. I probably love it too much....maybe even enough for a restraining order. Wood floors, ceiling beams, countertops...I can already see an intervention in my future. These are a few of the images that make my little heart swoon.

Source
Source
Source
Source
Source







1 comment :

  1. OMG these look amazing! I think wood always creates such a warm and welcomiing feeling.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and saying hi! Be sure to check the notification box to see any replies. :)

Blog Design by Get Polished