Sunday, February 10, 2013

loving lately: tiny jewlery

Confession: I'm a little on the tiny side, frame wise. I barely clear 5'4", and my husband jokingly refers to
my extremities as "baby hands/feet." (I blame my grandma Iva, who's 4'11" on a tall day.) While I can get away with wear statement necklaces sometimes, if I wear big rings, I just look like a little kid playing dress-up. I tend to seek out more delicate pieces, and  here are some that I've run across lately.

etsy


etsy

etsy


etsy


etsy


etsy

etsy



Have you stumbled across any good finds lately?



































1 comment :

  1. Definitely all about the tiny jewelry pieces. Adore!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and saying hi! Be sure to check the notification box to see any replies. :)

Blog Design by Get Polished