Sunday, February 17, 2013

loving lately: pretty stationery

Ever since my friend Sarah and I started writing each other letters last month, I've been on the hunt for some pretty paper with almost no luck--even at stationery stores. My usual go-to for everything, Target, has failed me. I've resorted to making my own, with scrapbooking bits & pieces. I honestly like the way they've turned out, but I'm still a little stationery obsessed.  I started poking around on Etsy, and here's what I came up with:


ANTLERANDANTLER via etsy
CloudMachineDesigns via etsy
smockpaper via etsy
ANTLERANDANTLER via etsy
CloudMachineDesigns via etsy
ppresspapers via etsy
NikkiCrossApplesauce via etsy

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and saying hi! Be sure to check the notification box to see any replies. :)

Blog Design by Get Polished