Sunday, January 6, 2013

loving lately: foxes

Pretty sure foxes are my favorite animals. Seriously, look at this face: 


And this is the cutest thing ever:






I'm convinced that I need to own a red fox someday...and my husband (thankfully) agrees. But until then, I'll just obsess over these findings: 

(urban outfitters)


(fuse22 via etsy)


(joannarutter via etsy)

(gnomenterprises via etsy)

(hestia jewelry via etsy)

(rustic country crafts via etsy)

(new day prints via etsy)



And finally......my favorite:
 

(eastwitching via etsy)

Pretty sure I want that last one tattooed on my body somewhere...but that's another post. Have you found any favorite things online lately?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and saying hi! Be sure to check the notification box to see any replies. :)

Blog Design by Get Polished