Thursday, October 19, 2017

Brunch Club

One of my favorite things I've done since moving to Kansas City is starting a brunch club with some gal friends from work. There are so many incredible restaurants in the city and surrounding suburbs; when we moved here three years ago, I immediately started making a list of all the recommendations I would get and places I would see online. Tyler isn't much of a "brunch person," as he says, though, and honestly our tastes in restaurants in general differs pretty drastically. Me, on the other hand--I will judge an entire restaurant on its brunch (and whether or not they have bottomless mimosas....). Thankfully, I quickly formed some really solid friendships, and my gals are more than happy to join me on my quest to try every brunch in the city.  We generally get together at least once a month, and even have a spreadsheet of all the places we have tried and want to try--in case you thought this was some casual get-together or something. :) We even have matching Brunch Club shirts, so you know it's official. Here are some photos from our favorite meals: 

Grab your favorite ladies and start your own Brunch Club. I know it's always the highlight of my week. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and saying hi! Be sure to check the notification box to see any replies. :)

Blog Design by Get Polished