Thursday, July 21, 2016
I've been in love with the Pacific Northwest since my first trip to Oregon six years ago. To be honest, it wasn't even on my radar until my friend Don invited me up for a visit. He said I'd love it, and man, was he right. It's absolutely gorgeous. The Columbia River Gorge is literally my favorite place in the whole country, and there are more than a few photos and prints paying tribute to the PNW scattered around my apartment. I follow a ton of PNW Instagram accounts, too, and I thought I'd share some here in case you're looking for some gorgeousness to fill your feed.
Monday, July 18, 2016
Today's the day! I'm headed to the PNW to hang out with my good friend Layne for a week! This trip has been on my mind constantly since the day she first mentioned me coming to visit. It's been a busy couple of weeks, and with only two left before I'm back at work for the school year (how did the summer go by so fast?), I'm planning on making the very most out of my vacation. Things might be a little quiet around here this week. I'll definitely be posting about this trip when I get back, but in the meantime, feel free to follow along on Instagram (username: @jessica.lafferty) or Snapchat (username: jessicae429). See you soon!
Friday, July 8, 2016
If I had to break down my thoughts into percentages, a good 20% at least would have to involve home decor in some way (the other 80% is England, cats, coffee, Game of Thrones, and Matthew Gray Gubler....oh, and probably Tyler too). I'm never really satisfied with our little space, although I'm a lot happier with it now than in previous years, and I'm always looking for ways to improve. Since we rent, hardwood floors aren't a possibility (*insert a million tears*) but that doesn't stop me from perusing the internet for a few rugs to toss here and there. Our decor right now is mostly neutral, so I've been thinking about ways to add some more color into our lives, and I'm thinking a rug is a good first step (I say this, even as one of these rugs is black and white! Oops! What can I say? I love me some neutrals). Here are some of my favorites lately:
Tuesday, July 5, 2016
⋅ Labels: playlist