Monday, October 31, 2016

Hocus Pocus

Happy Halloween! Being an October baby, autumn has been my favorite season since I was a kid, but when it comes to holidays, I've always been more of a Christmas kind of gal. The past few years, though, I've noticed that Halloween has really been growing on me again. Part of that, I think, has really been rediscovering the parts of Halloween that I loved when I was younger--the history, the magic, the dark and creepy parts (and of course, the classic movies!). It's been a few years since I've donned a costume, but hey, maybe next year, right? I'm starting to feel the need to up my decorating game too. For now, though, just give me a cool night, some hot cider, and a good ghost story and I'm as happy as can be.  


Outfit//Shirt: Oui Fresh // Jeans: F21 // Shoes: Thrifted
How about you? Do you go all-in for Halloween?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and saying hi! Be sure to check the notification box to see any replies. :)

Blog Design by Get Polished