Monday, June 20, 2016

Feeling Fine

Holy smokes, you guys, it's officially summer. If you've been in Kansas City, you know that summer actually arrived a couple of weeks ago, and he wasn't shy about his entrance. (I don't remember the last time we had a day with a high below 90. Ick.) Tyler and I spent last week watching our niece and nephew while their parents were on an anniversary trip to Cancun. Hot temps kept us inside most of the time, but we still managed to get snowcones and take little trips to bookstores just to keep the cabin fever at bay. We had a blast, but we're back to life-as-usual this week. I'm pretty sure the cats are happy to have us back, and I am a little relieved to be caught up on Game of Thrones so I don't have to avoid spoilers. ;) 






What have you all been up to this week? I feel like I've been gone for ages!

Outfit details// shirt, jeans: F21// shoes: Old Navy

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and saying hi! Be sure to check the notification box to see any replies. :)

Blog Design by Get Polished