Monday, February 29, 2016

Leap Day & February Playlist

Happy Leap Day! Am I the only one who thinks Leap Day should be a holiday? I mean, if you're a salaried employee, you're not really getting paid for it anyway, right? Does anyone's salary every temporarily increase for leap years? Nope.


 I'll be spending most of my day in meetings, but maybe I'll go get lunch somewhere for consolation. You should do the same. And here's a little playlist to help you make it though your day, too. It's a mix of things I've been listening to the last month. The type of music I listen to is really affected by the weather, weirdly (or not?), and you can definitely tell we had some crazy ups & downs, temperature-wise. Cold wintery Bon Iver & Staves, summery Nathaniel Rateliff , and spring-y Francoise Hardy.....this may be my most eclectic playlist yet. But maybe that means it has a little something for everyone, right? Hope it brings some happy to your Monday!



No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and saying hi! Be sure to check the notification box to see any replies. :)

Blog Design by Get Polished