Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Favorite Spotify Playlists



Since September, when I started working at a new job, I've spent more time in front of a computer--typing observation notes, sending emails, writing behavior assessments and behavior plans, doing research. Our office is pretty busy some days, so it's a little harder for me to focus. Those are the days I plug in my headphones and shut off the world with the power of Spotify. I thought I'd share a few of my favorite playlists. Maybe you'll find a new favorite for your long workday. 

SSG - London
Acoustic Winter
Boho + Chill
Into the Woods
Indie Acoustic >> Chill
Folk Pop
Long Way Home
French Holiday
More Banjo!
Quiet & Calm
The Most Beautiful Songs in the World
Relax & Unwind
Evening Chill
Dinnertime Acoustics
Evening Acoustic
Beards & Flannel
The Indie Mix
The Nu-Modern
The Happy Hipster




What are your favorites? I'm always on the look-out for new playlists to keep me company at work!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and saying hi! Be sure to check the notification box to see any replies. :)

Blog Design by Get Polished