Monday, January 18, 2016

Currently

Happy MLK Jr Day! For what I'm fairly certain is the first time in my entire life, I have the day off today! I'm actually tackling my to-do list but I thought I'd take a quick break to pop on here + give you a quick snippet of my day.






Feeling: productive today! Which is probably a good thing, because I didn't do anything of merit this weekend.

Eating: Ranch Doritos. (Can you tell I didn't make any healthy eating resolutions this year?)

Drinking: Sweet tea (again, no healthy eating resolutions).

Watching: Nothing at the moment, butI've been watching Sherlock off and on this weekend. I think I'm going to have a hard time when I finish that show--and I'm only three episodes away.

Wearing: pajamas. Yeah, I know it's 11:30. I also know I don't plan on putting real clothes on at any point today. 
Reading: I'm currently the middle of Library of Souls by Ransom Riggs. Getting a little head start on next month's book club read!

Thinking about: Finding something to eat. Breakfast never really happened. Whoops.

Loving: the iced-tea maker my sis-in-law and her family got me for Christmas. It seriously might be the best Christmas present ever....although my sugar intake has been through the roof since then.

Excited about: having an extra day off this weekend. I love my new job, but man I miss those three-day weekends every week.


Working on: some to-dos around the apartment. Cleaning, laundry--the boring, non-blogworthy things that I still managed to just blog about somehow.

Stressing over: the fact that I've lost the power cord to my sewing machine and I have a mounting pile of sewing projects on my dining room table. 

Listening to: The Weepies. It's been the perfect soundtrack for today.

Worried about: honestly, not much. Which is a nice change of pace.

Obsessing over: a new couch. Or reupholstering this one. I can't decide!


What are you up to today?

1 comment :

  1. I went to the gym and ran some errands and now I feel like taking a nap. Haha.
    Working on Wednesday's blog post though! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and saying hi! Be sure to check the notification box to see any replies. :)

Blog Design by Get Polished