Tuesday, December 15, 2015

December Daily Week Two

Another week of sticking with December Daily! I'm honestly so proud of myself; it seems like such a small accomplishment, but when I perpetually have a mile-long to-do list, taking time to do something fun for myself doesn't always make the cut.






I did cheat a little, and finish up Saturday's page on Sunday. We went to Liberty Memorial, Union Station & Crown Center Saturday evening; after hiking all around downtown in heeled boots, and getting all the pictures edited and formatted, making a late-night run to Walgreens just wasn't happening! Of course, life taught me a lesson about dedication, because it rained ALL DAY Sunday, which meant I got to pick up my pictures in the rain and try to get decent photos of the layouts with dreary lighting.  Lesson learned.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and saying hi! Be sure to check the notification box to see any replies. :)

Blog Design by Get Polished