Wednesday, December 30, 2015

December Daily: Week Three

Better late than never, right? :) Like I mentioned in my last December Daily post, I slacked a little on DD while I was home for the holidays. I'm thinking it would be doable if I hosted Christmas at our place (or if I was dedicated enough to haul a box of scrapbooking materials across an entire state...); maybe next year! Overall, I'm pretty pleased with myself for sticking with this--even if my postings weren't always punctual, my scrapping was!--and I'm a little sad that it's almost over. It has honestly inspired me to do my New Year's resolutions a bit differently this year, but more on that later. In the meantime, here's week three!





No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and saying hi! Be sure to check the notification box to see any replies. :)

Blog Design by Get Polished