Thursday, December 24, 2015

Christmas Eve

Wanna know a secret? As much as I love Christmas, I actually love Christmas Eve more. The anticipation makes me feel childlike and awed, and all the little details that go into the preparation--wrapping the presents, decorating the tree, hanging the stockings--just build up the excitement. If Christmas Day is about joy, Christmas Eve is about hope; it carries more mystery, more magic somehow. We're spending the day in my hometown with family, which makes that childlike feeling even easier to come by. Wherever you are on this wonderful Christmas Eve, I hope you're safe, loved, and taking in all the hope and anticipation that today brings.








No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and saying hi! Be sure to check the notification box to see any replies. :)

Blog Design by Get Polished